Step 1: Join BIG by completing the national membership application and paying the fee (click here).
Step 2: Contact the Region Membership Chair and provide your membership number to seek assistance in locating a local chapter. (Click here)
Step 3: Afficate with a Chapter and pay Chapter Dues.
Additional Steps to Maximize Your Membership
- Familairize yourself with the information on the Chapter
- Region and National websites
- Attend a Chapter and Region Meeting
- Attend New Member Orientation and Open House.
- Join the Chapter, Region and National Mailing List
- Participate (i.e. join a committee at the chapter level and region level, attend events and outreach activities)
Blacks In Government
National Membership Regular National Membership Fee $35.00 Annually Associate Membership Fee $25.00 Annually Associate Member Undergraduate Student $20.00 Annually Life Membership $325.00 (one time payment) Gold Plus Membership $250.00
Chapter Affiliation dues determined by the chapter
How To Renew Your Membership
Step 1: Renew your BIG membership by login and paying the fee (click here). Note: You will need your membership number/password, which is located on your original receipt or contact the membership chair. Login example: CSmith Step 2: Email the renewal payment confirmation to the membership chair. Step 3: Chapter Dues