Blacks In Government
Join us for our 40th National Training Institute
August 13-16th | New Orleans, LA
1. Be Accountable
2. Commit to Excellence
3. Act with Integrity
4. Take Responsibility
5. Work As A Team
6. Remain Loyal and Dedicated
1. To be an advocate of equal opportunity for Blacks in government.
2. To eliminate practices of racism and racial discrimination against Blacks in government.
3. To promote professionalism among Blacks in government.
4. To develop and promote programs which will enhance ethnic pride and educational opportunities for Blacks in government.
5. To establish a mechanism for gathering and disseminating information for Blacks in government.
6. To provide a nonpartisan platform on major issues of local, regional and national significance that affect Blacks in government.
Enable all present and future Black employees in Local, State, and Federal governments to have the ability to maximize their career opportunities and provide a mechanism for inclusion, growth and advocacy.
An advocate of equal opportunity and professional development for Black government employees at the Local, State and Federal government levels and others dedicated to justice for all.
Member focused, world class enterprise, recognized for excellence.